Episode Description: In this week’s episode, I sat down with fitness instructor and nutrition coach Sara Gagnon to discuss Sara’s journey with utilizing physical fitness to transform her mental health. Sara shares how experiencing a traumatic event shifted her to change career paths and follow her heart. While listening, you will learn through Sara’s stories and suggestions how physical fitness can be utilized to transform your entire being and lead a happier life.
This episodes dives into:
- How Sara discovered fitness as a way to support her own mental health.
- Sara’s symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Sara’s experience losing her friend to suicide and how she coped during this time.
- Unhealthy coping skills.
- Sara’s workout routine.
- Advice for implementing exercise routines that work and are enjoyable for YOU!
- Justine asks Sara to reflect on this difficult loss and share what she would have done differently, and what kind of meaning she has taken away from this tragic experience.
- Fuse Fitness virtual training: https://www.thefusefitnessstudio.com
- Sara Gagnon nutrition and physical fitness coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to listen to Session 10