Most of us have gone through a breakup. A breakup can be one of the most stressful and emotional experiences in life. Even if it has been several months or years since your break up these feelings can surface and it’s okay to feel sad about it. In this episode, Justine speaks with Associate Marriage and Family Therapist Darcie Brown on how to recover from heartbreak.
This episode dives into:
- The emotional process and thought patterns that surface
- Unhealthy coping behavior after breakups
- Positive ways of coping through a breakup
- Grief and Loss from breakups
- Growing and learning from past relationship experiences